Advantages For You
Leadership Before & After The Loan Process
CIC provides detailed SBA loan processing, underwriting, closing and servicing:
- Borrowers receive start-up or expansion funding, for a viable business plan that includes employment growth potential.
- CIC does the legwork & analysis to get a loan completed, so the borrower and the stakeholders in the process can then “read and approve” the application.
- CIC holds every SBA partner designation which ensures that the loan approval and closing go smoothly.
- For MicroLoans, borrowers enjoy business counseling, training and technical assistance from CIC after your loan approval. So the business gets the financial expertise and guidance to help it grow.
CIC expertly manages both the loan process and the stakeholders:
- The loan is done quickly and accurately by an organization that has dealt exclusively with small business loans since 1973.
- Borrowers can move forward confidently by having an industry leader guide them through each step from application to loan closing.
- CIC manages the roles for all parties so the process is pain-free.
- By walking the borrower through the pivotal steps of creating, expanding and executing a business plan, CIC secures the SBA 504 or MicroLoan the business needs to succeed.
- Over 300 small business loans and $100 million have been given to thriving businesses.
CIC is an economic development lender contributing financial expertise and practical guidance to small business entrepreneurs in Connecticut and Rhode Island who have powerful ideas and need more power to grow them.