Advantages For You
By partnering with CIC, bankers, brokers, CPA's, realtors and economic developers open up a world of possibilities for both them and their clients. CIC manages the loan process, streamlining it through a unique level of accuracy and efficiency. CIC also manages the personalities involved, reducing the responsibilities on the partner's plate. That means tangible business results and advantages.
- Fosters a solid banking relationship – beginning with a 504 loan – that positions the banker as a valuable consultant to the client's full financial services portfolio.
- Create more lending opportunities for owner-occupied commercial real estate by offering a 504 loan option alongside a conventional loan in the financing proposal
- Reduces the banker's exposure and credit risk with a stronger collateral position by taking the first lien spot, with 50% to 60% loan-to-value.
- Get expedited loan approvals and avoid commission delays.
- Enjoy more closings that track as fast as a conventionally-financed deal.
- Qualify a greater number of potential buyers with the 504 loan's lower equity requirement.
- Get qualified clients that are more likely to close.
- Receive commissions without delay.
- A credible finance option that's easy to sell to clients.
- Below-market fixed rates.
- Extended terms.
- Minimal equity requirement.
- Soft cost & fee financing.
To Economic Developers
- Broadens their business base, creates local jobs.
- Delivers a powerful catalyst to expedite their development goals.
HOW CIC WORKS WITH PARTNERS
CIC is a liaison with the SBA; helping lenders, professionals and borrowers navigate the paperwork and approval process by:
- Working alongside the borrower and his/her team of professionals in structuring the project.
- Preparing the small business loan application while monitoring and managing the process through closing.
- Servicing all aspects of the SBA 504 loan for the entire term of the loan.
- Positioning CIC as the partner's specialized small business lending division.
Do you have a client looking for a small start-up loan?
Refer them to CIC's Small Business Counselors.